These are the ACTUAL results from our in salon Microblading technician. These are REAL clients that have been PERSONALLY treated by Ellie.What to know:
- Each result is DIFFERENT and completely based on the client’s desired outcome.
- Ellie will work with you throughout the procedure to design the eyebrow YOU want, it is a collaborative experience.
- A topical anesthetic is used to numb the brow line so there will be minimal discomfort during the procedure.
- The procedure will take approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete.
Get the procedure at the low cost of $395
(free follow up touch-up included)
Touch Up within 12 months and you only pay $199
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. The procedure is considered to be semi-permanent and performed by using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present.
People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss will greatly benefit from Microblading. In addition, anyone who is simply not happy the shape or density of their existing eyebrows.
The pigments used in this method are medical-grade and have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color and if the eyebrows are still present they will blend perfectly into them resulting in natural, flawless, fuller looking brows.
Initially, the brows will appear darker. This will fade significantly over the two week healing period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done to ensure that the brow line retains the pigment.
Your results will last anywhere from 11 to 18 months. A touch up once a year is highly recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment. The average cost for the procedure in the United States market varies from $400 to $1200.
Our technician completes the procedure at low cost starting at $495 and up which will include your first touch-up within 6 weeks for free. If you maintain regularly every 12 months, touch-up’s are $245 (anything after 12 months will be the initial price).
Call us today to schedule your free consultation and ‘try on’ your new feather eyebrows ~ 407-599-1963
Your Technician: Ellie
Ellie is a licensed and insured in the state of Florida by the Department of Health. Ellie has the certifications for blood born pathogens and has obtained the necessary hazardous waste permits for proper disposal of all soiled materials. Her clients health and safety are her #1 priority.
Ellie has a make-up certifications in two other countries, beautifying women is her specialty. She uses this expertise and extensive knowledge of shaping and color matching to achieve the most natural and flawless eyebrows through microblading.
Prior To Treatment
- Do not make social plans for the same day as the procedure as delicate skin or sensitive areas may sweel lightly or redden.
- Do not work out for 24 hours.
- NO alcohol or caffine 48 hours before procedure.
- Do not tweeze, thread, or wax the eyebrow area within 24 hours of the procedure.
- Electrolysis should not be done within 5 days of the procedure.
- Do not dye eyebrow hair within 48 hours of your appointment.
- Allergy testing is recommended prior to the planned procedure.
- Limit the use of Advil, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, or Vitamin E prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Avoid chemical peels, retinols, and retin-a within 4 weeks of the procedure.
- No Botox within 2 weeks PRIOR to treatment.
- Please note: You will be more sensitive during menstrual cycle.
Post Treatment Care
- Immediately following the treatment apply ice to the treated areas for 10-30 mins. This step is optional.
- Wash twice a day with water and antibacterial soap, pat dry, leave dry.
- Do not add moisturizers, Neosporin, makeup, etc until healed, which takes approximately 7-10 days.
- Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust, allow it to flake off on its own.
- There should be absolutely no scrubbing, cleansing creams, or chemicals applied to the eyebrow area while it’s healing.
- Do not expose treated areas to the full water pressure of a shower until the areas are healed.
- Do not soak treated area in a bath, swimming pool, hot tub, salt water, or chlorinated water during the healing time.
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms.
- Limit sun exposure for 14 days.
- You will not be allowed to donate blood for 1 calendar year following your procedure, per the guidelines of the American Red Cross.